Supplier Membership of EuRA is open to companies whose commercial activities are linked to and used by relocation service providers. Supplier members are typically international schools, serviced apartment providers, moving companies, specialist insurers and other organisations who supply essential services to globally mobile people and their employers.
As a Supplier Member you will be able to attend all of EuRA's conferences at member rates, exhibit at our events or sponsor them, and network with other relocation service providers. You will receive a listing in our Annual Directory, which is available for free online as well as being sent out in print to over 8,500 HR and HRO's each year. Finally, our magazine the EuRApean offers numerous opportunities for additional visibility.
Please click here for a copy of the Rules of Conduct, to which every EuRA Member must adhere.
To apply for Supplier Membership of EuRA, please click on the "Join" button at the top of the website.
As a Supplier Member, you will
- Be given the opportunity to submit a free profile of your organisation in the Association’s e-EuRA newsletter.
- Receive the Association's Newsletter "The EuRApean" as well as the regular "EuRA Bulletin".
- Be entitled to a standard entry in the Association's Directory.
- Be given the opportunity to make presentations at events where speakers are required in your given specialist area.
- Be invited to attend national and international seminars and conferences at members’ rates and attend any MIM or EARP accredited Training.
- Be given the opportunity to sponsor publications and events when applicable.
- Be given the opportunity to advertise at members' rates in all EuRA publications.
Requirements for admission as a Supplier Member
- To complete the online application form.
- To be nominated as an Supplier Member by a Full Member of the European Relocation Association.
- In the event that an applicant does not know any member of the Association, they may still apply for membership. In this instance, please supply the names and addresses of two referees. The application will then be considered by the Association’s Council.
One off Administration Fee: - €200.00 +VAT where applicable
Subscription Fee - €900.00 +VAT where applicable
Additional Listings Fee - €400.00 per office +VAT where applicable
The Executive Group will review Subscription fees annually.