Vacant position : Client Account Specialist
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Company: Relocation Africa (PTY) LTD
Office Based: Kenilworth, Cape Town
Salary: Average Gross Monthly Salary depending on capabilities and experience
Position available immediately
The Client Account Specialist role will focus on the delivery of relocation services to the expatriate staff for international clients. The successful candidate will act as the key point of contact between clients, consultants on the ground and expatriates across the Continent of Africa. Client facing experience, admin skills, the ability to multitask and problem solving are key to the success of the role, which also involves:
- Client Relationship/Operations Management
- Project management
- Decision making
- Compassion & patience
- Manage stress appropriately
- Comfortably manage conflict resolution
- Excellent written and spoken English. Additional language/s would be an advantage (French / Portuguese) but not a requirement
- Maintain client relationships with the designated accounts
- Maintain and ensure that the integrity of service policies are adhered to at all times by remote consultants
- Ensure that appropriate pricing is communicated to designated accounts
- Communicate appropriately and timeously with Clients, Assignees & Consultants
- Perform monthly operational activities
- Monthly reporting to accounts department
- Weekly reporting to internal management meeting
Essential Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Manage daily operations for the service delivery team including team member KPI assessments, conflict resolution and providing solutions to client concerns
- Effectively manage and troubleshoot to ensure operational processes are executed successfully
- Implement process flows with team members and client input to ensure the clients' needs are fulfilled
- Coordinate and ensure client specific processes are implemented in service delivery
- Act as the primary client contact for certain client accounts as determined with the Operations Manager
- Perform initial client set-up, manage the implementation of policies and transitions for those clients as assigned
- Maintain frequent contact and communication with the client to provide an effective resolution to client concerns, questions or problems
- Ensure clients are informed of tax and legal regulations and implications.
- Generate and review client reports
- Prepare and present documents for client meetings and business reviews.
- Perform other related essential duties as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management or other related field preferred
- A minimum of five (5) years experience working in a Client / Account Management or Operations Management Role.
- Working experience within the mobility field, would be advantageous, although not compulsory.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents, professional journals and governmental regulations
- Ability to analyze, prepare and write complex reports, detailed business correspondence, policies and procedures
- Ability to conduct effective presentations to management and clients
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient on Web based applications
- Ability to work independently and proactively, despite challenges
- Ability to multi task and problem solve “out of the box” is essential
- Adaptability, versatility and flexibility are key components to a successful day in the office
Please note the following:
- Interested candidates must be in possession of a valid SA drivers licence and must be a SA citizen or permanent resident.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- If you do not receive feedback within a week of emailing us your CV, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Interested candidates should please email their current/updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please call + 27 21 763 4240 and ask for Joy